Princes of the Universe


Princes of the Universe es la novena canción del disco A Kind Of Magic.

Composición

Letras y música: Freddie Mercury
Arreglos: Freddie Mercury
Acreditada a: Freddie Mercury
Compás: 4/4
Género: Hard rock

Producción

Producción: Queen y Mack
Ingeniería de sonido: Mack
Mezclas: Mack

Personal

Freddie Mercury - voz principal y coros, piano, caja de ritmos y sintetizador
Brian May - guitarra y coros
Roger Taylor - batería y coros
John Deacon - bajo

Equipamiento

Guitarra eléctrica Red Special
Batería Ludwig
Bajo Fender Precision
Piano de cola Bösendorfer
Caja de ritmos LinnDrum
Sintetizador Yamaha DX7

Versiones oficiales de la canción

1) Versión de estudio (3:34): Novena canción del disco A Kind of Magic.



Video oficial

Fecha de grabación: 14 de febrero de 1986
Lugar de grabación: Nueva York, Estados Unidos
Director: Russell Mulcahy


Letra de la canción

Here we are, born to be kings
We're the princes of the universe
Here we belong, fighting to survive
In a world with the darkest powers
And here we are, we're the princes of the universe
Here we belong, fighting for survival
We've come to be the rulers of your world
I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings
I have no rival, no man can be my equal
Take me to the future of your world

Born to be kings, princes of the universe
Fighting and free, got your world in my hand
I'm here for your love and I'll make my stand
We were born to be princes of the universe

No man could understand, my power is in my own hand
Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh, people talk about you
People say you've had your day
I'm a man that will go far
Fly the moon and reach for the stars
With my sword and head held high
Got to pass the test first time - yeah

I know that people talk about me, I hear it every day
But I can prove you wrong because I'm right first time

Yeah - yeah - alright
Watch this man fly!
Bring on the girls!

Here we are, born to be kings, we're the princes of the universe
Here we belong, born to be kings, princes of the universe
Fighting and free, got the world in my hands
I'm here for your love, and I'll make my stand
We were born to be princes of the universe

¡Bienvenidos!

¿Quieres saber de qué se trata esta página? Haz clic en la imagen.

Facebook

Twitter

Entradas más populares