Bad Company


Bad Company es una canción interpretada por Queen + Paul Rodgers en algunos conciertos de sus giras (2005-2006 y 2008).

Información

* Canción original de Bad Company (1974)



Letra de la canción

Mmmmm

Company always on the run
Destiny, ooh, is the rising sun, oh
I was born, six gun in my hand
Behind a gun I'll make my final stand

It's why they call me
Bad company and I can't deny
Bad company 'til the day I die
Oh, 'til the day I die, 'til the day I die

Rebel souls, deserters we are called
Chose a gun and threw away the sword
Now these towns they all know our name
Six gun sound is our claim to fame

I can hear 'em say
Bad company and I won't deny
Bad, bad company 'til the day I die, I
Oh yeah, 'til the day I die
Oooh

Hey, hey, hey

Bad company I can't deny
Bad company 'til the day I die
That's what I said now
Bad company
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Bad company 'til the day I die
Oh yeah

Tell me you're not free
Oh, but I'm a bad company
That's the way I play, yeah
Dollar for dirty
Oooh, somebody got a problem
Oooh, price of love
Yeah, we're bad company
Oh the cold wind blows, yeah
Mmmm, yeah
That's the way we play

¡Bienvenidos!

¿Quieres saber de qué se trata esta página? Haz clic en la imagen.

Facebook

Twitter

Entradas más populares